.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

Free College Admissions Essays: The First to Attend a University :: College Admissions Essays

The First to Attend a University My name is Bob Porter and I am a quaternaryth-year at atomic number 1 High School. I am the only child of my parents, Debra and Adrian Porter, though my father has three other children. My mother and father divorced four years ago. My father is taking care of me by himself. My mother and father both completed high school, and my mother works as a await while my father is a maintenance supervisor. I will be the first to attend a university in my family. My brother and sister live in Chicago, and my other brother lives next to me. My parents raised me to perpetually do my best in school and anything I was involved in. They raised me in the church and always taught me right from wrong, and to believe in God and that anything is possible. My career aspirations are to become a Supreme Court Justice. I plan on achieving this by tending a university and majoring in Political Science and minoring in Criminal Justice. Once I have completed my undergr aduate courses, I plan on care law school. After completion of law school, I will become a United States Marshal, where I will work for a few years. I am a member of the National Honor Society, Trojan Chapter Ford Student Council and Detroit City-wide Student Council. I am also a member of Henry Ford Brown Sound in the Motown Marching Band, a Detroit Compact Student, and a Brother of Ikenga (a mentor group). Some of my community services include date in the Boy Scouts of America, the Black Caucus Foundation of Michigan (Drug Free Youth In Detroit), Black Family Development, Inc., Focus Hope-Food Drive & Distribution, Arnold Nursing Home Volunteer, community of interests Newsletter Distribution (New Hope Church), and Focus Hope Walk-A-Thon. My leadership includes being the Vice President of my senior class.

No comments:

Post a Comment