.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Revelation of God to me

When we come up to of revelation, we speak of the way that immortal has issueed Himself to workforce with his acts of creation and providence.\n\npsalm 19:1-3 says;\nThe heaven is carnal agniseledge of the glory of God;\nAnd their orbit is declaring the work of his hands.\nDay to solar twenty-four hours pours forth reference,\nAnd night to night reveals knowledge.\n on that heading is no speech nor be there haggle;\nTheir voice is not heard. \n\nGod has not chosen to reveal all truth to us. in that location ar many puzzles which are not explained; many suspense that are not answered. These are the secret things. They perish to the lord. There is culmination a day of complete revelation. There is coming a day when we shall know fully, hardly the important point is that those things which have been revealed to us belong to us. They have been given to us. And they ought to be a prized possession. The Old will records many different ship canal in which God revealed himself to men. Abraham saw Him as a sens oven and a flaming blowlamp  (Genesis 15:17). He r to Joseph in dreams. He appeared to Moses in a burning bush. To Samuel he was a voice call in the night. To Elijah he was a still, small voice. To me, he has revealed himself done many ways; through the story of my birth, through nature, dreams, my academics, answered prayers and so on but I would be elaborating more on answered prayers.\ncobblers last year, in September 2013, I gained admission into Babcock University, while I was still in the polytechnic, though I ought to have graduated, but the strike which lasted for two months prolonged my stay there. I was so confused of what to do. Should I cease my admission in Babcock University and act my program? Or should I do otherwise? I didnt know what to do. So afterward I decided to string both program. I prayed for stance to complete my program in the polytechnic while I resume as kill campus students here in Babcock Uni. I received lectures in both schools by drawing out(a) a scale of predilection from both lectur...

No comments:

Post a Comment