.

Monday, January 14, 2019

Girls’ State Essay

I swear to attend the Rhododendron Girls State Program. My attendance would drastically assist me in all of my future endeavors. It would provide me with an opportunity to join the over 30,000 girls who prepare already benefited from the citizenship, leadership, and patriotism training. This nationally recognized program would help me academically excel above others. Besides looking great in full general on my college application, it could provide me with a chance to receive scholarships. After broad(prenominal) school, I currently plan to continue my education at all West Liberty University or Ohio University.I want to take a doubled major of biology and chemistry these majors are important because I want to be Pre-Medicine. Along with a rigorous curriculum, I hope to play collegiate softball. After college, I depart again only my education by going to a school of medicine in order to become an orthopedic surgeon. When I apply for admittance into these schools, they will tak e into account programs such(prenominal) as Girls State causing them to observe me as a better choice than those who did not attend such programs.Since I will soon be of voting age, I am interested in acquiring a better understanding and deeper go through for my nations legacy of freedom and democracy. Running for offices, registering to vote, and delivering speeches will lend me first-hand experience for the real world. My nations history is unique and the origination fathers of America would be proud to see youth learning virtually the government they created.

No comments:

Post a Comment